Duncan Stephens unsurprisingly continued to dominate Camel Vale grass autotests with a huge win at the May event on Sunday. However he was also busy directing and guiding new competitors. Andy Knott smooth style netted him second overall in his diesel Civic ahead of club champion Jason Metters. Metters was suffering with engine management issues and beat Liam Hartley by less than ten seconds who was left disappointed as four cone penalties proved so costly. Michelle Pavey improved hugely as the afternoon progressed with extra guidance to enjoy herself on only her third event. Fresh from passing his driving test Bryce Lovell borrowed Dads Lands End classic trials car to attempt the twenty four tests. After a very promising start of precise driving overheating issues caused his retirement.
- Duncan Stephens, Vauxhall Nova, 922 seconds
- Andy Knott, Honda Civic, 1016
- Jason Metters, Mazda MX5, 1079
- Liam Hartley, Peugeot 206, 1087
- Michelle Pavey, Mini Cooper Works, 1169
- Bryce Lovell, Reliant SS1, rtd